Covid-19 is taking its tolls on us. Don’t forget to feed your soul. Take the time and do yourself some good. A weekend in the mountains, among friends and like-minded people.
Nature experience and music at the Sky Bar with a view on the mountain in between the stars.
We are fully aware of the current situation and we do not want to ignore it, but we feel the need to connect again, to strengthen each other for the times to come.
Therefore, we have decided we would like to meet. Respecting and following all the security measurements in accordance with the regulations of the Federal Office of Public Health.”
- There will be below 100 people per night including staff.
- Every guest is registered through the ticket sale with their info.
- There will not be a box office, please buy your ticket on this website beforehand.
- We will have a germicide station at the hotel and at the bar entry.
- If you feel sick before the event and you already bought your ticket, please consider giving it to someone else or let us know immediately. We fully refund you.
- The concerts take place outdoors.
- The DJ Set later, however, will be indoors.
- We kindly ask you not to “bar-hop“. Not changing locations during the night will help narrow down the circle of people you’ve been in touch with. (We recommend not to do that anywhere these days, stay in one place if you go to events or crowded places.)
- ISM Pro’n Friends Dinner – there will be enough space in the dinner room.
- Keep your distance from others wherever possible.